Ms. Riddell has a master’s degree in health policy and a bachelor’s degree in English. Her whole career has been devoted to making complex health issues easy to understand. To help people understand health reform, she wrote a step-by-step book for human resource managers and education courses for health insurance brokers. She also helps clients write newsletters and other materials for regular people.
Neither Linda Riddell nor her company, Health Economy, LLC
sell health insurance in any state. Information you share will never be used to sell you insurance or any other product.
What the blog can do . . . .
- Help you understand your health plan
- Clarify how health reform will affect you
- Answer your frustrating, burning, what-the-heck questions about health insurance, health reform, and public health policy.
What the blog can’t do . . . .
- Enroll you in a health insurance plan or advise you which plan to buy
- Persuade an insurer to pay your claim
- Give legal, financial planning, or medical advice
- Respond to all inquiries
Keep it secret! Health Unsure-ance will never identify you in the blog or to anyone else.